Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Not Where I'm At

Not Where I'm At
 I don't think I have been fair
 At times I act like I don't care
 I have a problem trusting a man
Are you listening to these words I'm saying
 I want to like you I really do
 Right now it don't fit, I have some other things I'm trying to do
You're a good man I have to tell you that
 Relationship wise that's just not where I'm at
Something you should know about me, if I was at that point
 I'm no tolerance, up front and blunt
I'm spoiled I don't like to share
You have to many lady friends; you know what I'm not going to take it there
You like a lot of attention
 I'm a one mans woman did I mention
 That was the basics I hope you were listening
 Not Where I'm At ©Kayundra Simpson God Gave Me This Talent Www.godgavemethistalent.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment