Tuesday, April 3, 2018

DON'T COME FOR ME

Don't come for me that just wouldn't be good 
We all have a past but you want to sit up 

And talk about mines as if you don't have one

Don't get it misunderstood 

The difference between me and you
Is I'm not ashamed of anything I've done 
you must be because about my past your 
Mouth you want to run
This is your only warning hon 
I come with a warning label so
Please proceed with caution 
You on some little BOY/GIRL shit 
I'm trying to build empire I'M BOSSIN
Let me tell my own story I don't need a narrator
But that pillow talking you doing
About me is the move of a hater 
Classy Sassy Sexy with a little bit of HOOD 

Please don't come for me that just wouldn't be GOOD
2018©Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved ~Ms.K.Simpson~
@MSKAYES

No comments:

Post a Comment