Sunday, February 25, 2018

In the blink of an eye



My life changed in the blink of an eye

Days weeks months still now I cry

I went from the top to the bottom

What hurt was to see family and so call friends treat me rotten

From Stretcher to walker to 

Its days I still can't get out the bed

Don't let my pics and post have you mislead

My daughters and grandchildren are my life support

Without them I would have given up my life would've been cut short

When I couldn't dress & feed my self I started to cry

This Is an adjustment I'm not going to lie

I will not let you play the victim in my story

When I speak I speak with authority

My entire life has changed

Never again will it nor I be the same

I'm not handicap but have several disabilities

Which has humbled me down for no one do I have animosity or hostility 

I"m not reopening any doors that closed

In with the new out with the old

You counted me out now watch how this unfold
2018©Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved ~Ms.K.Simpson~
@MSKAYES

No comments:

Post a Comment