Wednesday, September 28, 2016

My sexual peak

Right now I'm at my sexual peak
Man I'm like a dog in heat
But you're being stingy don't want to give me that meat
You know I'm not a hush woman my mind I will always speak
You know I don't do multiple people
So I don't have a choice but to leave you
You say be patient things will get better
But in that process you don't think you have to put in the time work & effort and you can do whatever
Lets see you not giving me that wood time attention affection let alone head or bread
I'm sorry what do I have to look towards seems to me I''m the one being mislead
Nothing from nothing equals nothing
Its time to go if i'm not getting no loving
My tea I just spilled
This is a problem I'm addressing it what one want do another will
2016©Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved
www.facebook.com/kayundrasimpsonfanpage
www.kayundrasimpson.com
www.msksimpson.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment