Friday, September 30, 2016

Freaky Friday Lets GO


Explicit Read at your own risk..
 Freaky Friday Lets Go... Collerbation by 
Ms.K. Simpson and Chris Hershey 

(Her)
Its cuffing season i'm trying to cuff
Let me stop lying I'm trying to F***
Naw I don't want to be your chick 
I just want you to come over and give me that D***
Lick this P**** then split
Don't call me I'll call you
When you see my name pop in your phone you know what i'm trying to do
(Him)
I know what I'm trying to do.... Allow me to lick that P**** till it turn blue leaving u sick with the swine flu...
(Her)
My flow is like a tsunami I"m going to nurse you as if I was your mommy 
Running over like Niagara falls ain't no breaks I need to to hit all these walls 
Come with your A game or I will leave you with blue balls
(Him)
Blue ball scrubbing in walls chasing them waterfall.... I know u the truth but I'm the proof in the pudding that will have that p*** gushing leaving u wishhin..
(Her)
The only Wishing I'm doing is that you can make get multiple nuts
 If the S*** is wack i'm going to tell you to get the F*** up
(Him)
Squirt bae and drown me with your heavenly P**** juices
Noooooo way I'm going to put you into another dimension
(Her)
All this talking has got me wet
I'll hit you up when i'm ready but right now i'm chasing these checks
2016©Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved
www.facebook.com/kayundrasimpsonfanpage
www.kayundrasimpson.com
www.msksimpson.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment