Thursday, March 6, 2014

People Say

People Say

People say
I'm angry but guess what 
I sure am not
Mess & foolishness I've dealt with a lot
So yeah you have to put in work 
If you want to hold the number one spot 

Bold up front and blunt
I know my worth as well as my wants

A challenge yes that's me
Take the time to get to know me then you will see
It starts with listening and communicating that's the key

Stimulate my mind 
Not waste my time
Get in my head 
Not try to get me in bed

If sex is all you can do
I'm not that one for you boo
We know we can do that
What else can you bring to the table I must ask

People say 
I'm to hard on men
They should give me a challenge then
Weak men make me strong
With me they want last long
I don't have a problem telling you to get the hell on
2013© Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved 
@MSKAYES

No comments:

Post a Comment