Thursday, March 6, 2014

My Daughters



My Daughters


I have two beautiful daughters I have taught them as they get older to be nothing like me

I want them to follow their hearts, hopes and dreams
I want them to know they can do anything

I love my daughters more than life itself. 
Yes for them I will give my last breath

My daughters are my hero’s they continue to keep a smile on my face No matter what problem, pain or obstacles that comes our way


We stick together through thick and thin
I’m their mother first before I'm their friend Whether something is wrong or right

My daughters are always there to finish my fight
I taught them well this I know

I pray for them daily that’s for show
I’m proud and happy as you can see

My daughters are just as beautiful now as when they first were born.
Life lesson is a sure way they will learn

My daughters are my world
Thank you father for blessing me with my girls...
2010© Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved 
www.kayundrasimpson.com
@MSKAYES

1 comment:

  1. I Thank God for my Beautiful Grand daughters. No matter what's going on at the end of the DAY I will always LOVE ALL OF THEM.

    ReplyDelete