Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year

If it was just on me I would've messed it up a long time ago. It was that prayer, that friend, that door that closed, that’s why I’m here. No pride, no shame, no regrets. The dots are connecting beautifully in my life & I’m just thankful God didn't give me my way.. I am the culmination of unconditional love, thousands of prayers, and undeserved grace. I’m here because people didn't quit on me. People have sacrificed for me, went without so that I could have, and motivated me. I’d be a fool if I claimed I was self made. If you have ONE person that genuinely loves you, then you’re blessed. Don’t take them for granted. Even when I feel like nobody gets me, I still know I’m loved. I don’t take that for granted. Can’t explain it but I appreciate it. I’m not easy to love or to even like half the time but I’m grateful, fortunate, & forever thankful to those that stuck around.

People can't find and connect with parts of you that you aren't willing to show. A chance is a terrible thing to waste. Struggle Teaches You The Value Of Sacrifice & Sacrifice Promises Success. Your only as strong as your weakest link people..... Watch who you add to your circle! ..Friendship isn't about who you've known the longest. It's about who came... stayed by your side, never left when u need them the most! You Learn more about someone at the end of a relationship than at the beginning. The Happiest people don't have the best of everything, They just make the BEST OF EVERYTHING...

I will exit your life if you abuse my time....I live to be inspired. Show me something new 2013. Do all you can & let God handle the rest. I loved releasing those people, places, & circumstances that no longer belong on my journey..Don't bring old baggage from a past flight on your new one. Start fresh. Have plenty of leg room. Relax. Enjoy the journey #2013. ... 2013 Lets Get It..Keep moving forward to the point where you have no idea what reverse means..

I don't need luck this year... I need opportunities. I'm learning that the little things God takes from us... was preparation for something bigger & better. Sometimes the best way to get someone’s attention is to stop giving them yours. Count each deleted negative person as an added positive to your life. My battle scars remind me of how God wouldn't let the enemy overtake me.

No comments:

Post a Comment