Wednesday, October 11, 2017

From Stretcher to Walker to Wheelchair




From Stretcher to Walker to Wheelchair
Life happened and it's happening to me
My entire life changed I lost my total Independency 
I've been through some challenges but this Trump's them all I will get back up after this fall 
Had to much pride to ask for help 
In my storage is where I slept 
Lost very thing I had 
Businesses went under couldn't process orders got Customer mad 
My businesses and me they started talking about bad 
Couldn't understand what I did wrong this doesn't seem fair 
Seems like everyone abandoned me and no one care 
Everyone was busy doing their own thang 
I stopped calling and reaching out to folks because being ignored was causing me more pain 
I was ready to give up and throw in the towel 
My purpose is greater than my pain I say with a smile. Don't be so quick to judge instead why don't you show some love. I'm not built to break this has humbled me and taught me none of what I went through or going through was by mistake....Stay Tune.. 2017©Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved 
IG @mskayes

No comments:

Post a Comment