Monday, November 28, 2016

My Cigar

My Cigar
You like the way I smoke my cigar
So Visual you are 
Well dear with that mindset with me you won't get very far
See in your mind you have already sized me up 
Really what you want to do is lay me down and F***
Or is it you want me to wrap my lips around you and give you a suck
See I could size you up the same way
Cut you up in a thousands pieces and put you on display
The way my mouth is setup there is no filter this way
But where I'm at in my life there is no stick and move you stick you stuck you stay
I'm a grown woman those kiddie games I do not play
They say every kiss beings with Kay 
I"m beast but only for my man cause we be  (In my Beyonce Voice) all night for him I come to slay
Keep your fantasy's and thoughts in your head
Cause unless you're MY man you ain't getting between these legs
My main focus right now is getting this bread
I require a team player that's not just trying to get me in bed
I need one that wants a couple of forevers in stead
So that we are clear I'm not a boo thang jump off cut buddy Thirsty or seeking attention
I'm a class act I hope you're listening
You cant just cuff me just for a season
Let me fix my crown I'm a Queen I require all for 4 or there's no other reason
I don't skip steps we take the time to establish a friendships 
To see if we have what each other is seeking to be in a relationship I'm to old for situationships
2016©Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved
www.facebook.com/kayundrasimpsonfanpage
www.kayundrasimpson.com
www.msksimpson.blogspot.comkayundrasimpsonfanpage
www.kayundrasimpson.com
www.msksimpson.blogspot.com
(➕LIKE➕COMMENT➕TAG OTHERS➕SHARE➕FOLLOW) 
FOLLOW: On IG & Twitter @MSKAYES

No comments:

Post a Comment