Wednesday, August 3, 2016

I can't nor will i chase

I can't nor will I chase 
I don't allow inconsistent people in my personal space
You jumped in my inbox and asked why your calls won't go through
Clearly I blocked you
I give whats given to me
3 days no text no call no show
I don't have a problem setting you free
Your  actions has shown that your not one thats truly interested in getting to know me
I give whats giving
Time should never be forced but willing....
Time and effort was not put in 
You didn't establish a friendship we not friends
So if you see me out don't even bother to speak
I'm to old for hide and seek...
Not to mention one that has not communicated with me in weeks
2016©Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved
www.kayundrasimpson.com
(➕LIKE➕COMMENT➕TAG OTHERS➕SHARE➕FOLLOW) 
FOLLOW: On IG & Twitter @MSKAYES
FOLLOW: On IG & Twitter :@MSKAYES

No comments:

Post a Comment