Tuesday, March 22, 2016

I"m more than the pictures you see



I'm more than the pictures you see

I have a chronic invisible illness called Epilepsy

This S on my chest stands for Spiritual Survivor Strong 

Because when I’m down or have had a setback I’m all along

The pain is unbearable and all I want to do is sleep

When she comes she drains me and has me pretty weak

I don’t want or need your pity just educating you if your contact me and I don't pick up or speak

I fight daily to have my Independence back

You can have it all one day and it will be gone tomorrow that’s actual facts

I've wanted to give up a time or two
So many thoughts and emotions in my head ran through

 SUCH AS Suicide depression loneliness failure losing my independence and having to depend on others ect went through my head I’m just being honest with you

I will finish this race

Father in heaven please give me favor peace and grace

I have Epilepsy but it don’t have me

I will fight it with every breath I have just watch and see

I take the bad with the good..

I'm like the little engine that could

My weakness gives me strength

Because it sits me down and give me time with GOD that’s well spent

When we are going in the wrong direction GOD will sit you down

Smile he knows the end of your story he's always around.

Don’t be so quick to judge a book by its cover

Reading it all the way through a lot you will discover
2016©Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved
www.kayundrasimpson.com
(➕LIKE➕COMMENT➕TAG OTHERS➕SHARE➕FOLLOW) 
FOLLOW: On IG & Twitter @MSKAYES
FOLLOW: On IG & Twitter :@MSKAYES





No comments:

Post a Comment