Monday, February 22, 2016

In Heat

I feel like a dog in heat
I'm not trying to get to know you all I want is your meat
I've been watching you for a while
You don't have what it takes to be my MAN but I want you to fuck me DOGGY STYLE
I know this is a little bold and a bit blunt
I"m a grown woman a sexual encounter with you is all I want
See wont be no kissing cuddling or hugging
I'm a beast in bed we straight fucking.. 
I don't need pillow talk or a call the day after
That's what people in a relationship is after
When the deed is done get your shit and leave don't forget to pickup the  GOLD wrappers..
2016©Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved
www.kayundrasimpson.com
(➕LIKE➕COMMENT➕TAG OTHERS➕SHARE➕FOLLOW) 
FOLLOW: On IG & Twitter @MSKAYES
FOLLOW: On IG & Twitter :@MSKAYES
FOLLOW: On IG & Twitter @MSKAYES

No comments:

Post a Comment