Friday, January 22, 2016

Above The Waist

Above The Waist
You got me biting my bottom lip....
Are you ready for me to take your mind on a mental trip
I want to take you places you've never been before
So the question is are you ready to explore
I want you to lay back and relax
I'm about to have you reaching the ultimate climax
I want to make love to you just from the waist up
Can you handle it or is that a tad bit too much
You got a big ego but you've met you match
I'm not bragging baby I'm just stating true facts
I want to be the calm to your storm
Not the one arguing bring your drama and trying to cause you harm
I want to take your mind beyond orgasmic feelings
I’m trying to tap into you spiritually mentally & emotionally are you willing
2016©Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved
www.kayundrasimpson.com

Follow me on IG:MSKAYES

No comments:

Post a Comment