Thursday, August 13, 2015

Started Wrong



(Kaye) 
We started this wrong from the beginning
This thing we were doing is now coming to and ending See truth be told we were never friends 
No foundation was build or established so there's no need to pretend 

(Chris)
No you misunderstood the mission I had to make a lot of tough decisions hang on just listen!!!

(Kaye)
Listen to what we were no more then just lovers 
That only got together when it was time to get under the covers.. 
An empty space we fulfill for one another
(Chris)
I must admit that Thang was the s***
and one hit it was to legit to quit
But realize this the love I had for you was beyond a quick hit
Beyond a quick fix
Baby your the ultimate wish like a pond full of tiny fish
But of course you're the big fish I try to get

(Kaye)
We were a need to fill and empty space.
It was cool at the moment but now i'm at a different place.. 
What we are doing is no longer enough.
I want love affection my future and marriage of course
You laid it down and handled your business I'm not going to lie 
But where I'm at right now & trying to go your not there so its time to say good bye

(Chris)
Never say goodbye just say I will see you later
I can't get you outta my mind it's like wrestling an alligator
Damn like a hot potato you were to hot to handle like the show scandal
You drove me wild and I hope one day to see you walking down that aisle
Become my wife my life at any price

(Kaye)
I didn't see this coming this took me fast.
I thought this was just a need to fill an empty space I was sure that what we were doing wouldn't last
Let along turn in to HAPPY EVER AFTER AND YOU MAKING ME YOUR WIFE

(Chris)
You was the void that feel my life
I had no choice but to make you my wife 
Let's start over like training wheels on your first bike I hope you might!! 
You got my emotional for real
2015©Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved
Follow me on IG:MSKAYES

No comments:

Post a Comment