Thursday, June 25, 2015

I let you in





Collaboration with

( Mz.Khameleon) Kayundra Simpson
​ & (Black Ink) 

Darnell Flowers​

I let you in 

Mz.khameleon:

I opened up and let you in 

Invested my time money and became your friend

I stepped outside box and tried something new

The only Chase I can relate to is Chase bank I'm not chasing you

I know my worth I'm a QUEEN clearly you don't have a clue

You tried to take me down threw there

I'm Lady and I will not be anyone spare

You loved me that's what you said

Or did you think that line would get me in bed

I'm not weak by no means

There is nothing I haven't seen

I'm to old for stick and move

Playing games with a real woman she will have you singing the blues

You stick you stay

If your not about that life stay far away

When you grow up you put away childish ways

I made my intentions know coming through the gate

If you couldn't handle my request I'm not one you shouldn't tried to date

Be patience is what you said

How when mental stimulation have not been fed

I need a man that can pray provide and protect

A team player one I can grind with and get that check

Not one thinking with the little head sticking and running to the next

Just to get your d*** wet

Weak men make me strong.. 

Its really best you get the hell on

Gone with your lies and all your excuses

Your time is up i'm throwing up the deuces


Black Ink:

I was truly sincere when I first stepped to you

You even told me I wasn't you're norm but you were willing to try something new

You let me into your world and somewhere along the line the old me took over

I battled my urges fiercely but the devil defeated my angel on my shoulder

But don't get it twisted I do love you and in all about that life

Despite my stupidity I want to make this work, I've always envisioned you as my wife

Allow me to do the chasing as long as you don't mind being my prey 

My initial attraction to you was your strength and I wouldn't want you any other way

Honestly I think you scared me 

And my ego dared me

And at that time I wasn't prepared for we

The stick was so good I didn't want to move

My d*** never felt such a groove

I'd be crazy not to want your total package in my bed forever


So I'm in with both feet will never leave your side again.....never!


But I can tell by that look in your eyes, that my words are falling on deaf ears 

You think I'm full of excuses and lies I understand you're trying to protect your heart from its worst fears

 But I told you.....it only happened once but you still want to continue on this path

 You know I pray, provide and protect and I get that check, you just not doing the math

 I am a king but I'm definitely not perfect everyone makes mistakes 

I just want you to know I'm willing to get on my knees beg and grovel what it takes

 But you are so quick to throw up deuces like you're Chris Brown 

I'll let you do you, no more words, no kiss, no hug not even a frown 


2015©Kayundra Simpson & Darnell Flowers, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment