Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Don't give up

Don't Give up
As I lay here wanting to take my life away
A Gentle Voice tells me thats not the way
He said trust in me my child everything will be ok
As the tears swell up in my eyes
God tells me go head release those tears its alright to cry
Once you finished give all your problems to me
Stand on your faith my word then you will see
Nothing is impossible for me
The devil knows when your down and out
That's when you hold on to my word praise me scream and shout
This is just a test my child keep your faith I will bring you out.
Dont give up thats the easy thing to do
I am a man that can not lie thats a statment thats true
I hear your crys and feel your pain
If you Keep your faith trust and believe in me your life will never be the same
I know you are hurting don't let it break you, instead let your pain birth your purpose
don't let the devil knock you off focus
It'll come when you're too busy to be looking for it
So my child you cant quit
Don't give up
©2011 Kayundra Simpson, All Rights Reserved.
I don't now who this is for but when he tell me to make it plan on tablet Thats what I do....

No comments:

Post a Comment